What we offer
In respect of both between the parties and Legal Aid costs we are happy to deal with as much or as little as the process as you require and we routinely undertake the following types of work:
- Preparation of bills of costs for provisional/detailed assessment
- Commencing assessment proceedings and dealing with all aspects to conclusion
- Preparation of cost budgets
- Advising on offers
- Preparation of part 8 applications
- Drafting points of dispute and replies
- Negotiating settlements
- Advocacy on detailed assessment
- Preparation of all CLS claim forms
- Preparation of VHCC claims
- Dealing with any issues arising from the assessment process
- In-house costing as required
- In-house training seminars on request
- Free and immediate telephone advice on all cost issues
Whether you need a Cost Estimate prepared within 24 hours or wish us to take care of the entire recovery of the costs process we are the company for you.
Our charges are extremely competitive and provide excellent value for money.
- We have no hidden costs or handling charges
- We are also willing to negotiate charges for high volume and/or high value work
- Very reasonable minimum charge
Please contact Amanda Dickinson or Patrick Rabbitte to discuss any costing requirements you may have and for details of our fees.
Once you have tried our services, we are certain you will use us again and again.